top of page

Ozzy

Hi all,

I've been browsing this forum for years, but I never thought that one day I would write a success story here.

I think it was 2003 and I had terrible pain in my lower back area and of course I went to the emergency room and they just prescribed me pain killer and sent me home that was all.

After this, my back pain never went away, only the pain changed place. It always shifted, sometimes on my legs, sometimes on my arms and hips.

During these years I was living in the United States, but when I returned to my home country, the doctor diagnosed me with ankylosing spondylitis. I didn't have the slightest idea what it was. When the doctor said that this disease would last a lifetime and that recovery was impossible, it affected me very badly. He told me that I would live with this for the rest of my life and that only physical therapy could alleviate some of the pain.

Of course the pain never went away and I started to search but I couldn't find any cure or method. There were different treatments for back pain, but unfortunately I could not find any treatment other than anti-tnf injections for autoimmune diseases such as ankylosing spondylitis.

I had read John Sarno’s book and even tried it on myself, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Actually, it seemed to work a little at first, but the pain always came back. Along with the pain, depression and fatigue also started in the later periods. Sometimes the pain went away on its own, but it was in a very short time. In the last year, my shoulder has started to freeze and my movements have become even more restricted.

I think a month ago, while browsing TMS videos on youtube, I saw someone who healed himself with the TMS approach. This person wrote his e-mail address at the bottom of the video and I immediately sent him an e-mail. Because the TMS approach didn't work for me, but someone else got better. this gave me huge hope

This great person contacted me and we had a conversation with him on the phone and we decided to have a session together.

His condition was worse than mine because he also had digestive difficulties. His name is rob and I think he's a member here too. He sent me two of his books he wrote. He has helped me tremendously and I am truly grateful to him. I had read in John Sarno's book that suppressed anger causes pain, but I didn't know I had this much suppressed anger before I spoke to Rob.

Rob played a huge role in bringing out my suppressed emotions and was incredibly helpful in that regard.

In the last week, 80 percent of my pain has gone. I couldn't imagine how this could happen. I know the other 20 percent will get better too, because I've never felt this before. It's really great to feel like this after years of living a painful life.

Now I can move more freely. When I walk, I am not as tired as I used to be. My self-confidence came back after many years...

What I want to tell everyone here is this. Autoimmune diseases such as ankylosing spondylitis may be cured. The TMS approach works. The hard thing for me was believing that ankylosing spondylitis could be cured. But it really works.

Thank you Rob from the bottom of my heart

Thank you John Sarno from the bottom of my heart

Kindest regards

Rob's point of view worked for me. I think the fact that we both suffer from the same disease had a big impact. English is my second language and I'm not very good at it, but Rob patiently listened to me and explained everything in a way I could understand. This guy is definitely good at it. It was a great luck for me that we had the same disease also.
 

bottom of page